- Attend a local school and share the typical life of a British school pupil.
- Stay for an Academic Year (or a further year to attain examination success, which can lead to acceptance into a British University).
- Live with a specially chosen host family and participate in their daily routine. Hosting families are inspected and visited regularly by WHG staff, and have undergone a full British Police Check.
- Are aged from 12 to 17 years.
- Are chosen for their enthusiasm to accept students from our European neighbours and their ability to integrate visitors into a fully English environment.
- Report that they gain as much as their students from the mutual experience.
- The local Co-ordinator ( or Counsellor) maintains close and regular contact with each student, monitoring their progress both academically and socially, and reporting appropriately to parents.
- White House Guardianships has many years of experience of working with international students on an individual basis, and is fully insured and accredited.
- School Tuition Fees (paid by U.K. Government)
- Four Airport Transfers
- Host Family
© 2020 Shadows Ltd. - Design: JXWD