ARCHIPELAGOS INSTITUTE, Samos
In order to encourage the sharing of best practice and to make Erasmus+ training available to as many kinds of educational staff in schools as possible, Shadows presents four educational training organisations who, whilst not part of our formal SKA1N network, are known personally to a Network Course Provider, Counsellor or partner.
The training is held in English, in various European towns and cities.
If any of the course areas below are of interest, please contact ZJ Training, Action Training, Dian or Archipelagos directly.
If you intend to include one of these courses in your application, please contact them for a Course Description, Dates and Fees and a Letter of Pre-Inscription.
ARCHIPELAGOS INSTITUTE of Marine Conservation Pythagorio, Samos, Greece 83103
Tel: +30 22730 61191/ 61147
Applied Training in Environmental Education for Teachers:
- Marine and terrestrial wildlife of the Aegean: biodiversity and conservation
- Public health/ Dangerous products in a household
- Surveys of island fauna and flora
- Boat based survey at sea
- Visits to local school and exchange of teaching ideas with the local teachers
- Study and cultural visits to local museums and other sites of interest
- Design of environmental education activities and field survey techniques