Erasmus+ KA1 Schools Applications (teacher CPD)
Shadows and its Counsellors work without charge with the sending school to make a funding application. Shadows and/or its Counsellor provides a detailed Application Guide under licence to the sending school
- The sending school decides in very broad terms the title of their project…suggest “The Centrality of Language in Effective Learning” or similar
- The sending school selects numbers of staff for participation in the project
- The same member of staff can go twice during the 2 years (2 mobilities) …say, first year Intensive Language, second year Language and Culture or Language and Methodology or Study Visit
- The school looks at Shadows Network Courses and finds suitable courses
- The school decides number of mobilities
September to December
- The school signs a GUIDE licence
- The school writes the 2 year grant application using the Shadows Guide
- Shadows proofs, amends and makes suggestions for improvement
- The sending school finalises the application
Grant Application Deadline early Feb
- Shadows makes a final proof
- Shadows provides Course descriptions to support the application
- The sending school submits the application by the deadline
- The sending school is notified of the successful result of the application
The grant covers staff participants’ course fees, travel, accommodation & subsistence. The grant also includes a 350 Euros Management, Coordination and Implementation Fee per mobility.
- The sending school completes an application form and returns it to the Course Provider
- The sending school receives confirmation of enrolment from the Course Provider
- The Course Provider arranges accommodation, following requests on the Enrolment Form
- The Sending School arranges payment of the grant to the teacher participant who books travel and travel insurance to include cancellation and medical repatriation.
- The Sending School may pay course/accommodation fees to the Course provider directly or may give that money to the individual participant to pay the Course Provider.